Pest Control In Bountiful, UT
Bountiful, a suburb of Salt Lake City, is located in Davis County and is a perfect place to call home. It is a safe community that sits alongside the Wasatch Mountains and offers many outdoor adventures. Bountiful boasts quiet neighborhoods and a bustling economy and is a great place for gardening. With its proximity to even bigger cities while still affording its residents some privacy, it's no wonder why more and more people have moved into the area. A negative byproduct of this growth in the human population is that the pest populations have also boomed, increasing the need for pest control in Bountiful significantly. TrueShield Pest Control is prepared to meet this rising need and keep Bountiful homes and businesses pest-free today!
Residential Pest Control In Bountiful
When it comes to keeping your home, your safe space, secure from pests, you deserve a pest control company that understands the importance of your situation. TrueShiled Pest Control is a family-owned and operated establishment providing Bountiful residents with high-quality residential pest control services. We have many years of experience providing pest control solutions in Utah and have committed ourselves to continue to learn and grow along with the industry. When you partner with us in your time of need, your technician will:
- Start by discussing any concerns you have. We will then perform a general inspection of the interior and exterior of your home.
- Perform an initial treatment that corrects active pest problems and implements prevention strategies to keep more pests from returning.
- Provide follow-up visits to monitor pest activity and ensure your home remains pest-free. We typically provide exterior follow-up services but will also provide interior upon request.
We tailor our residential pest control services to fit your specific needs. No matter what type of pest infestation you are dealing with or the severity, TrueShield Pest Control can help. Our technicians are fully licensed and insured, and we are members of both the local and federal pest management associations. When you work with us, you can be sure you are getting the most professional and reliable services. Contact us today!
Commercial Pest Control In Bountiful
As fellow business owners, TrueShield Pest Control understands the importance of running operations smoothly. A pest infestation in your establishment can bring your business to a grinding halt with property damage, loss of revenue, and the spreading of harmful pathogens that make your employees and patrons ill. To combat the rising pest populations, TrueShiled Pest Control offers comprehensive commercial pest control services to the following types of Bountiful businesses:
- Property Management
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Food Processing
We utilize Integrated Pest Management strategies to limit our solutions and maximize our treatments' effectiveness. In addition to our pest-free guarantee, we also provide emergency commercial pest control services because we want to treat your case with the urgency it deserves. At Trueshield Pest Control, we don't cut corners, and we take your situation seriously. For the most reliable commercial pest control in Bountiful, give us a call today!
What's The Difference Between Wasps & Hornets In Bountiful?
Every homeowner has asked how to get rid of wasps here in Bountiful. Unfortunately, there are more than just wasps here; we also have hornets. Below are the most common types of wasps and hornets you will find lurking around your property:
- Yellow Jackets: Perhaps the most common type of wasp here is the yellow jacket. These black and yellow wasps are medium-sized and easy to spot, as they usually buzz around human garbage and sweet food and drink spills.
- Paper wasps: These menacing-looking stinging insects are about 1-inch in length, brown, yellow, and black in color, and build their nests in the eaves of homes and sheds.
- Mud dauber wasps: This is another type of wasp that can grow to over an inch in length, and their nests are known to be tubelike and made of mud.
- Bald-faced hornet: With black and white markings, this hornet is just under an inch in length. This hornet is best known for making its massive, basketball-sized nests out of grayish paper materials.
- European hornet: This hornet is yellow, red, and brown and is notorious for its nests made of fiber and wood.
The good news is that when you ask 'how to get rid of wasps,' the same advice is also generally good for getting rid of hornets, despite the species differences. At TrueShield Pest Control, we recommend that no matter what type of hornet or wasp has set up shop on your property, you don't try to get rid of them on your own. These stinging insect swarms can be extremely painful and could result in an allergic reaction. Let us help you expertly remove these pests without anyone becoming hurt; call for help today!
Why You Cannot Afford To Ignore Rodent Problems In Bountiful
All rodents are capable of causing much more damage to your property than you could imagine. Ignoring rodents in your home or business is a devastating decision, as they might cause:
- Damage to your property: All rodents can inflict lots of damage on your property. Their constant chewing leads to chewed wires, insulation, destroyed material items, and soiling in their nesting spaces.
- Diseases: Rodents can spread harmful diseases, some of which have led to humankind's most devastating pandemics, such as the bubonic plague. Scarily enough, they can still spread the black death, salmonella, rat-bite fever, and hantavirus to humans today.
- Terrible odors: If a rodent gets stuck scrambling around in your walls, it can die there, leaving the scent of decay to permeate the air of your home or business. This foul odor is difficult to get rid of, and it takes a long time to go away.
TrueShild Pest Control has the knowledge and tools to root out entire rodent infestations and exterminate them. Don't waste time and money trying to trap them all yourself; contact us for prompt and effective help, and make sure you request a free inspection.
Recent Blog Articles
How To Keep Spiders In Highland From Taking Up Residence In Your Home
May 15, 2023
There are some dangerous spiders living in Highland. TrueShield Pest Control can keep you safe by removing spiders from your home.Read More
A Practical Wasp Prevention Guide For Lehi Homeowners
April 15, 2023
Practical wasp prevention and control can ensure the safety of your family. Learn more about wasps and how to deal with them from TrueShield Pest Control.Read More