Professional Pest Control In Pocatello, ID
As the county seat of Bannock County, Pocatello is a destination for families and individuals who seek adventure as well as a quaint place to call home. With seasonal temperatures that are moderate and a population that is always on the go, pest problems can occur at any time.
At TrueShield Pest Control, we look to provide Bannock County pest control that will withstand the elements and seasonal changes. Everything we do is guided by Integrated Pest Management and our commitment to your safety. Whether it’s our flexible scheduling policy, satisfaction guarantee, or the experienced team of technicians we employ, we always work to provide our customers with the very best. To learn more about our pest control offerings, contact us today.
Residential Pest Control In Pocatello
Pest problems can happen any time in your Pocatello home and at TrueShield Pest Control, we want you to be ready. Our residential pest control is comprehensive and works both proactively and correctively. We follow strict Integrated Pest Management methods in order to deliver safe results that last from season to season, and with detailed inspections at every visit, we will always have an in-depth understanding of your property. When you turn to us for residential pest control, we promise to always provide the very best customer support and service that is helpful, reliable, and professional. To learn more about how your home can benefit from our services, contact us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Pocatello
Your business needs to be protected from pests at all times; it's simply a risk that you can't take. That's why at TrueShield Pest Control, we aim to provide local businesses with the highest quality commercial pest control around. We follow Integrated Pest Management protocols, which take into account environmental and biological factors to customize a treatment plan that is directly suited for your needs. When you partner with us for your commercial pest control needs, you will always benefit from our satisfaction guarantee, flexible scheduling, and reliable customer support. To protect your business from pests, contact us today.
Keeping Rodents Out of Your Pocatello Home
When rodents like rats and mice enter your Pocatello home, they become vectors for disease and destruction. In order to prevent them from being a problem on your property, try these tips:
- Tend to your yard. Rats are skilled climbers, so always make sure that your trees and hedges are not touching your home and are trimmed back as needed.
- Spot the openings. Rodents can fit through unimaginably small cracks in your foundation, so be sure to fill them with silicone-based caulk, sheet metal, wire mesh, or steel wool. Also be cognizant of any garages and doors that you may leave unattended.
- Be careful with food. Rats and mice love a good meal, which they can find easily whether it’s on your counter or on your floor. Always keep food and grain-related pantry items like pasta and cereal stored securely.
- Aim for cleanliness. Rodents will also go scavenging through your trash, so use a bin with a lid, take out the trash often, clean up spills and crumbs thoroughly, and remove all clutter from your home.
- Rectify leaks. If you spot a leaky pipe, downspout, faucet, or bathtub, fix it. Also aim to keep your basement, attic, and crawl spaces well ventilated.
At TrueShield Pest Control, we provide rodent control that protects your home no matter the season. With methods that are guided by Integrated Pest Management, our focus is on yielding long-lasting results in the safest way possible. To learn more about our rodent control programs, contact us today.
Five Ways To Stop Ant Infestations In Pocatello
Ants are the nuisance pest that you’re most likely to encounter in Pocatello. In order to keep an infestation from happening in your business or home, try these five tips:
- Seal up your foundation. One of the most common ways that ants enter properties is by sneaking through tiny gaps. Tend to these openings with caulk and weather stripping, and be sure to replace any worn window screens.
- Be aware of moisture issues. Whether it’s a leaky downspout, gutter, or roof outside of your property or a troublesome faucet, pipes, or toilet on the inside, all of these items should be checked regularly and repaired as they occur.
- Store food properly. Sweet and syrupy food is one of the most attractive things to ants, so always store food and pantry items in airtight containers and dispose of fruit that may have gone bad.
- Keep things clean. Ants aren’t fussy, which means that they’ll look for food wherever they can find it. If you spill soap, clean it up as it can be mistaken for a sugary substance, tidy up after crumbs and other spills, take out the trash often, and disinfect your surfaces regularly.
- Contact your local pest pro. Keeping ants out of your property can feel like a constant struggle, which is why the most secure route is help from a pest expert.
At TrueShield Pest Control, our ant control services are built around Integrated Pest Management, which means that we work to understand your property and how it interplays with potential problems. This also means that we aim to prevent ants from being an issue no matter the time of year. For more information on reliable ant control for your property, contact us today.
Recent Blog Articles
January 15, 2023
Your Lehi home provides rodents all they need to stay warm and well-fed. TrueShield Pest Control in Lehi can help usher them out.Read More
December 15, 2022
Don't try to handle a cockroach infestation alone. The professionals at TrueShield Pest Control are here to support you today. Read More