Reliable Pest Control Solutions In Riverton, UT
As a prime part of Utah's Salt Lake Valley, Riverton is a quaint, cozy community, and residents know just how beautiful this area is. With more than thirty community parks and several recreational centers, there's no shortage of things to do here. Unfortunately, the pests in Riverton are also able to keep themselves busy.
The good news is that TrueShield Pest Control is here to help. Here's what local residents should know about our home pest control, commercial pest control program, what to do if you encounter bed bugs, and how you should handle birds that are becoming a problem on your Riverton property with Salt Lake County pest control.
Residential Pest Control In Riverton, UT
Pests can do everything from wreak havoc to spread disease in your Riverton home. Fortunately, our residential pest control is up to the challenge – no matter the pest.
We'll start with a thorough, standard inspection covering both the interior and exterior of your home, and then we'll devise a residential pest control treatment plan that combats the problem.
Some of our standard home pest control treatments include:
- Treating your foundation, cracks, and crevices
- Spot treating around your windows and doors
- De-webbing of spider webs around eaves, windows sills, and other places
- Treating baseboards and corners
- Treating secondary structures on your property, like playsets or sheds
Our residential pest control program can take care of any pest issue, regardless of the type of pest you're facing.
Commercial Pest Control In Riverton, UT
Protecting your business in Riverton means taking preventative measures to stop pest infestations before they happen, which is precisely how a commercial pest control program can help. Along with the same services we provide for residential homes, we'll also customize our commercial services to meet your Riverton commercial property's needs.
Some of the most common businesses we treat include:
- Food processing facilities
- Manufacturing facilities
- Storage facilities
- Property management
When it comes to commercial preventive pest control, we don't just apply one treatment and call it a day. We can schedule treatments on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, depending on the severity of your pest problem and what your business needs.
Not only do we have years of experience in the pest control industry and with commercial pest control, but we also provide same-day and emergency pest control services for your Riverton business. We also offer flexible scheduling as well as a satisfaction guarantee.
Bed Bugs In Riverton: Finding & Eliminating Them
Bed bugs can easily invade your Riverton home or business, but how do you find and eliminate them? Here are some of the most common signs of bed bugs:
- Stains in their hiding places: Bed bugs are incredibly tiny and hide in the cracks and crevices of furniture, appliances, or other items in your home. When you sit or lay down near their hiding spots, you may accidentally crush a bed bug's body, which can leave a dark stain behind. If you're finding tiny blood or dark stains on your sheets, pillows, couches, or other furniture, it could be crushed bed bugs or fecal matter stains.
- Discarded skin: Bed bugs shed their skin as they grow, and they may leave their discarded skin lying around your sheets, pillows, or mattresses. This discarded skin looks like the shell of an empty bed bug.
- Bite marks: One of the most obvious signs of an infestation is unexplainable bite marks. These bites may be mistaken for other types of bug bites, which is why it's important to be on the lookout for other signs of an infestation.
- Eggs: Like many pests, bed bugs lay eggs, which are shiny and translucent. You may find these pin-sized eggs around bed bug hiding spots as well as bed corners, cabinets, or baseboards.
If you are finding the early warning signs of bed bugs, you can eliminate them by using our bed bug control services at TrueShield Pest Control.
What To Do If Birds Are Becoming A Problem Around Your Riverton Business
In addition to foul odors lingering around your property and the risk of disease, birds can cause big problems for your home. Once they start breeding and nesting around your property, birds won't be eager to leave. That's when professional pest control in Riverton can help. At TrueShield Pest Control, we provide effective treatments and solutions for birds across the Midwest, including Utah.
Are you having trouble with pigeons, starlings, sparrows, or another type of bird on your Riverton property and business? You can protect yourself and your business by contacting us at TrueShield Pest Control today for more information about our bird control services.
Recent Blog Articles
June 15, 2022
From wood-damaging carpenter ants to sugar-loving odorous ants or dangerous Pharaoh and velvety tree ants, ants are a pest you don't want on your property.Read More
June 15, 2022
Cockroaches aren’t just disgusting. They’re downright dangerous. Don’t let them ruin your fun – take measures to shut them down.Read More