Reliable Pest Control In Saratoga Springs, UT
Newly developed and growing, Saratoga Springs offers residents plenty of amenities and is a safe, welcoming place to live. However, pest problems may quickly interrupt your enjoyment of homes or businesses in the area; it's time to call Utah County pest control.
At TrueShield Pest Control, we have years of experience in the pest control business. Our dedicated team will keep your area home or business safe from pests and protected year-round. We use various techniques to achieve in addition to expert customer service that makes the pest control process as stress-free as possible.
Request your free inspection today to get started.
Residential Pest Control In Saratoga Springs
Protecting your family is undoubtedly your number one priority, and pest infestations around your Saratoga Springs residence can make the health and safety of your home difficult to maintain. It is essential to invest in proper home pest protection to ensure your loved ones always stay safe from the troubles that pests bring.
At TrueShield Pest Control, our technicians know how important protecting your family is and always make sure to put your home’s needs first. We customize every treatment solution to your property’s exact needs and always use Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methods to ensure that our solutions work long-term. IPM means protection from pests year-round.
Contact us and request your free inspection today to learn more about how we can help you keep your property safe.
Commercial Pest Control In Saratoga Springs
Your Saratoga Springs office space, restaurant, storage area, food processing facility, manufacturing facility, or property management building deserves to run at its total capacity, which is very difficult when a pest infestation takes over your property. At TrueShield Pest Control, our technicians will keep your business safe from pests and operating successfully.
All of our commercial pest control plans begin with a conversation about your pest control concerns and what you may have noticed around your property. We base our inspection on this and then use all of the information we gather to create a treatment plan that adheres to the IPM methodology, allowing us to craft long-term pest control solutions.
Contact us today to protect your business from the troubles that pest infestations bring.
An Effective Rodent Control Guide For Saratoga Springs Property Owners
Proper rodent control is essential for any Saratoga Springs property owner as rodents are one of the most troublesome pests to host around your property. They are incredibly unhygienic and present significant health and safety issues that only worsen the longer an infestation persists.
The following tips can help you effectively prevent and control rodents that may invade your property, keeping your chances of serious problems caused by this pest to a minimum:
- Always store leftover food properly and never leave out dirty dishes or food and drink spills. The aroma of these items will only attract rodents to interior areas.
- Ensure that trash is disposed of in tight-sealed bags and use trash cans with lids to prevent rodents from getting inside and scavenging.
- Seal up potential rodent entry points such as the cracks around windows, doors, the roof, and the foundation of your property. Use a material rodents can’t chew through easily, such as metal sheeting or steel wool.
- Cut back long grasses around your property and remove outdoor debris to reduce rodent hiding places and the overall hospitability of your property.
While these steps can help you with basic rodent control, if you need assistance defeating an active rodent infestation, you should contact TrueShield Pest Control right away.
The Trick To Keeping Mice Away From Your Saratoga Springs Home
Mice infestations in Saratoga Springs can be particularly problematic due to the adaptable nature of this pest and their quick reproduction times – a few mice can turn into a full-blown infestation that takes over your Saratoga Springs home.
The trick to keeping mice away from your property is implementing prevention tips that deter invasions. Here are some of our recommendations for this:
- Seal cracks around your home’s windows, doors, and foundation with a chew-proof material such as steel wool to keep mice out.
- Ensure that all trash is disposed of promptly and use tight-fitting trash cans with lids to stop mice from scavenging.
- Consider utilizing natural prevention tactics like peppermint essential oil around the foundation of your property to scare away mice with its pungent aroma.
Additionally, you should consult with our technicians at TrueShield Pest Control for assistance in eradicating any active mouse infestation – only our professionals can help you protect your property from this pest.
Recent Blog Articles
June 15, 2022
From wood-damaging carpenter ants to sugar-loving odorous ants or dangerous Pharaoh and velvety tree ants, ants are a pest you don't want on your property.Read More
June 15, 2022
Cockroaches aren’t just disgusting. They’re downright dangerous. Don’t let them ruin your fun – take measures to shut them down.Read More