Reliable Pest Control In Vineyard, UT
The city of Vineyard overlooks the scenic Utah Lake, which provides its residents with ample opportunities for adventure. There are also many walking and biking trails, parks, and beaches for people to enjoy. Vineyard is also accessible by train and is peppered with local bakeries, eateries, and other shops. With close proximity to Provo, residents have access to big-city excitement. But living in Vineyard also means dealing with pest problems.
At TrueShield Pest Control, it’s our mission to provide reliable pest control in Vineyard that we tailor to our customers’ exact needs. We are a proud, family-owned business that always puts safety first. Our technicians take the time to understand your exact needs so that we are able to not only eliminate pest problems but also keep new ones from developing. We also abide by the methods of Integrated Pest Management and keep the lines of communication fully open with our customers. To request your free inspection, please call us today!
Residential Pest Control In Vineyard
At TrueShield Pest Control, it’s our mission to keep your Vineyard home free from pests throughout the year. We are a family-owned business that is dedicated to upholding the most rigorous standards. All of our work is informed by Integrated Pest Management standards to build sustainable results. We also aim to make everything we do budget-friendly.
Our general pest process begins with a detailed home inspection and a conversation with you about the pest activity that you’ve seen. Once we have the necessary information, we’ll move on to treating cracks, crevices, foundations, baseboards, and more; we’ll even take down wasp nests and spiderwebs. We offer these services on an ongoing basis to prevent future issues. In addition to our routine program, we also provide targeted solutions for bed bugs, mosquitoes, and rodents. For more information on our residential pest control services, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Vineyard
When pest problems can develop at any time, don’t take chances. TrueShield Pest Control is here to help your Vineyard business succeed with reliable pest control solutions that you can trust. We are a local, family-owned business that is ready to work across industries including storage facilities, restaurants, offices, and more. Our technicians will always take the time to understand your specific needs so that we can customize a treatment program to keep your property free from pests.
Our work follows the Integrated Pest Management approach, which is designed to get to the root cause of your pest troubles. This method focuses on habitat modification and prevention education while ensuring the judicious use of products for treatment. So whether you’re concerned about rodents, spiders, mosquitoes, or bed bugs, we have the fix for you. To learn more about our commercial pest control offerings and how they can be tailored to your needs, please call us today.
Effortless Tricks To Reduce Mosquito Numbers In Your Vineyard Yard
When you live in Vineyard, mosquitoes can make spending time outside during the summertime a lot less enjoyable. In order to reclaim your property, try these easy ideas:
- Eliminate standing water. One of the most enticing factors for mosquitoes is stagnant water, so clear away puddles that accumulate in buckets and turn over the water in bird baths often.
- Make yourself less appetizing. Female mosquitoes are on the hunt for people to bite because they require blood to lay their eggs. To make yourself unattractive to mosquitoes, apply an EPA-approved deterrent, use unscented hygiene products, and spend less time outside during dusk and dawn.
- Create an inhospitable environment. A few other ways that you can make your yard unappealing to mosquitoes are to trim back trees and hedges to reduce harborage sites, clear away leaf piles, and mow the lawn often.
- Bring in assistance. The most effective way to keep mosquitoes from becoming an issue is with seasonal help from a trusted pest control company.
For more information on mosquito control, call TrueShield Pest Control today.
Five Simple Tips To Prevent Future Ant Infestations In Vineyard Homes
Ant infestations are very common for Vineyard homeowners, but here are five quick tips to keep them away:
- Seal off entry points. Ants are capable of fitting through many of the openings that they find. In order to keep them from getting inside, fill cracks in foundations with caulk. It’s also important to replace worn window screens and utilize door sweeps where they’re needed.
- Store food in sealed containers. Food is a big attraction for ants, so keep all food items in airtight storage.
- Fix water issues. Another factor that lures ants to properties is the presence of moisture. In order to deter them, fix leaky pipes and hoses, keep gutters running smoothly, and shut off sinks completely after using them.
- Maintain a tidy home. Because ants will eat nearly anything, sweep and vacuum on a routine basis to eliminate crumbs.
- Work with a professional. In order to deter ants with full confidence, consider working with a pest control specialist.
For more information on ant control, call TrueShield Pest Control today.